Re: Comments on PF exhibit on 11/03/07

At 11:47 AM 11/3/2007, you wrote:

          D.L. Shipman - Stilt House Englewood 2007
Immediate reaction: another IR image... 1)Technique: flawless, except
for the almost burned-out roof and the shrubs in the lower left corner...

Yes, it is another near infrared image and the roof should appear almost burned out to you because it is very reflective. A larger image is available at:

http://www.pbase.com/dave6134/image/88306241/original

...........................The usual "IR eeriness" is well used, and
helped by the semi-tropical growth (surely this is Englewood, Fla,
not the Chicago area? OTOH, you state that you used "Fiji film", so
that may account for it...;-) ).

I've not thought of IR as being eeire. Changed or added perspective and showing the world in new light is more the way I see it. Oh, and I've not used "Fuji film" any other film for years nor did I state otherwise.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.