Re: HD Photo to become JPEG XR

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob"

: karl shah-jenner wrote:
: >from an in-house technology called Windows Media Photo to a neutral
format
: >more likely to be palatable to companies that don't want to be beholden
: >Microsoft. "

: Does this mean we'll have to reboot our cameras in the middle of a shot?

I have to reboot my car from time to time (Ford) when the little computer
decided the windows, lighter and radio circuit should go offline.  pull up
to the lights, turn the car off, start and she's good again

but not my phone.. never my phone