Re: the PhotoForum members book item

No! Don't drop the royalty. But, please keep us posted so we can tell if it's worth our while to do another one, ourselves. I think the Lulu thing is a winner.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel
----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: the PhotoForum members book item

Yes, it is still available from Lulu here http://www.lulu.com/davidhazy

BTW, I invested in an ISBN number for it which cost if I recall correctly
about $75 or so. So now there is a small charge for downloading it (used
to be free) and a fee for purchasing a printed copy of it.

FYI and just so you all know I get a royalty of about $1.50 on either
method whereas before I received no royalty even after the ISBN was
purchased. I only added the royalty amount after "sales" seemed to drop
off to nothing and I figured you all had done your buying. I have yet
to recover the cost of the ISBN number ... by a long shot!

If you all would like me to drop the royalty for a time just ask.

Andy