Re: Music and copyright

>How would you feel if someone made a slide show of your photographs
>to accompany their music and you found it on YouTube?

I'd be honoured that of the billions of photos on Facebook they chose to use mine :o)

Seriously, a "for fun" think on youtube would not be an issue for me. If a corporation used my images for a commercial
ad campaign I'd also be delighted - 'cause I could sue them ...

Also seriously, there are a lot of composers on the web these days who will happily score music for just a credit.
Some are very good.

Rob
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2765220/

Exclusive discounts on Norton Security from Tiscali http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc/