RE: [SPAM] Pumpkins and corn

Emily left off a couple of important historical facts.

We no longer raise corn in the U.S. for food but to make bio-fuel for
our vast fleet of Hummmm-Veee's.  Most families have at least two. (GM
is working on an alternate-fuel Hummmm Veee that runs on french fries
and hamburger patties, a major New World food group unknown in Europe
and Asia before Columbus.)

Corn (an Indian name for Charmin) was only used for its cobs prior to
the introduction of Sears Roebuck Catalogs.

The majority of pumpkins are never eaten fresh.  The reason for that is
that Halloween is a national holiday. Pumpkins can be used for patriotic
tableau's and nothing else. Powdered Soy Pumpkin Food Product is used
before October 31's and after that Pumpkin jerky can be had almost
anyplace you would find road kill treats.

Typical U.S. yard display:

http://www.panoramacamera.us/pumpkinmoon.jpg

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!