Re: PF exhibit on 13 OCT 07

After taking a few moments to reflect on comments and photos alike, Pasha said:

> I'm supposed to be studying biology right now and figuring out
> how to make graphs in excel. That made looking at photos especially
> important right this minute.
>
> Even though I never comment I really enjoy looking at the photos
> and reading what you all say.  Keep meaning to be involved, keep
> being busy.

Thank you, Pasha, for taking the time to do this. Especially given the apparently busy time you are having. It's refreshing to hear that looking at our photos is important to you.

Good luck with your biology work and those pesky Excel spreadsheets. I hope you will find time in the near future to shoot and post a photo into the Gallery.

Yours very truly,
Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA

See my photographs online at http://www.darinheinz.com