RE: PF exhibit on 13 OCT 07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 13 2007.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Roy Miller - Doc Watson
As a few others have commented, I am sorry that this was not sharper. I like
his position within the frame.

Rene M Hales - Horse Dreaming
I just loved the look in this horse's eyes. There seemed to be a dreaminess
there that got me.

D.L. Shipman - Looking out my back door
Nice IR work. Are you using film or a digital camera? You certainly nailed
the white vegetation and I like your sky. I think perhaps the image lacks a
focal point for me.

Robert Read -
You captured such a moment of joy. I love the child's reach for the bubbles.
Makes me want to go blow some bubbles myself and enjoy pure abandon.

Christopher Strevens - Blue Ball
Very interesting subject for a still life. The composition is unique and I
agree with others - thoughtful.

Linda Buttstead - Braidentown Train Depot
There are lines leading us into the image. The green hedge does not work for
me, but not sure what you could have done. Don't know if it would have
worked to take a few steps in and shoot much the same shot sort of past the
hedge.

Marilyn Dalrymple -Spooky find.
I like the idea that your find may lead to a story. Congratulations on your
recent writing successes. That is great.

Emily L. Ferguson - Guardian Fence
This picture certainly engendered a lot of conversation. I like this shot.
It seems like the pumpkins are prisoners to the corn. I think I would like
it even better, though it may take it to far, to crop the sky out from the
top.

Thanks to the crew that does all the hard work to get the galleries posted.

Rene