Re: Pumpkins and corn - note from PF Central

You're right, Andy. I'll send in a pic of my left big toe for the corn...

Hey, we gotta stay on topic, eh?

Regards,
Bob...
"Art is not a reflection of reality. it is the reality of a reflection." -Jean Luc Godard

----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx>

Dear members of PhotoForum,

I personally enjoy it when we can have off-topic discussions that
provide some social "glue" to the group ... but maybe we have
covered pumpkins and corn sufficiently already?

How about sending a picture of a pumpkin pie or related item to
the weekly exhibit and include your recipes in the Additional Info:
section provided??