Re: irfanview update

 "Andrea Coffey"

: And another use:
:
: I wanted to batch scan some slides, and IrfanView just sits there
: quietly, saving the resultant files using the file type I'd specified
: (PNG), incrementing the stored image numbers.
:
: It's one of my favourite programs.
:

another enthusiast :)

I'd also add that I've printed out of nothing but irfanview for years
now -(when not saving and batching) - being able to specify image placement
and work in pixels or inches without the dpi/ppi/conversion confusion is a
breeze