Re: irfanview update

Hi Karl - thanks so much for the run down on this
program.  And you think it sharpens up the images
better than photoshop?! I have an overwhelming number
of images I'm dealing with right now - sounds like
this  program will really help - earlier today I had
sent the link to another friend and they stated it
looked really good and were going to try it out.
Thanks so much.
Barbara