Re: Invitation to SpongeFish

Thanks for that thought, Alexander.  Made me laugh.

How about: a creature swimming the vast blue three-dimensional ocean of knowledge absorbing and being nurtured...

David

Alexander Georgiadis wrote:
A fishy website that sponges off people?

Sorry, I know we should all be encouraging an' all...

But when did names conveying some idea about the product become pase?