Re: Invitation to SpongeFish

In a message dated 10/12/2007 12:26:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, georgiadis@xxxxxxxxx writes:

A fishy website that sponges off people?

Sorry, I know we should all be encouraging an' all...

I am leaning (heavily) in agreement with you and even the last paragraph sounds so much like a recent commercial on television about a fellow having a good deal for you involving money.

<<
Just to introduce myself personally, I am David Porush, former Exec. Dir
for Learning Environments, the office responsible for new media and
online learning initiatives for all 64 campuses of the SUNY system and
formerly a professor of electronic media at Rensselaer Polytechnic
Institute.  I welcome you to contact me directly with any questions or
comments.

And the Suny system?  P-a-l-e-e-e-s-e!  It sounds to much like a fishing expedition to me.  :)  Linda

See what's new at http://www.aol.com