Re: Focus images with Adobe photography

I think people will always quibble.  Even AA with his zone system did manipulations like bleaching after the fact and color negatives were always colored balanced. But perhaps as b&w and color negatives fade from the scene we will be left with just positives like slides
and digital positives. But then the question of digital manipulation in the camera or by the photographer shooting raw images comes up. I think the only solution will be for someone to draw a line in the sand and say theses manipulations fall on one side of the line and these others + one not mentioned or known yet fall on the opposite side of the line in the sand. Perhaps a student in an academic course could take this on as a project.
Roy Miller