RE: Focus images with Adobe photography

Paul,

I agree about calling digital images something unique. They are too
different from film photos materially, artistically, and
philosophically.  I've seen prints in galleries described "digital
acquisition" or "film acquisition" which would be unnecessary if there
was a term for digital. No doubt someone will propose something like
giclee and it will become the rage. "Digitality" could work  -
"Digitality on 100 percent cotton rag."

I have lately been using the term "as recorded" on digital or film
prints that have not been manipulated.  This still leaves room for
people to quibble the same as over the term "straight" photograph.

I find nothing wrong with ANY imaging technology used to make pictures.
What counts are results.  Zombies can take interesting pictures too,
they just don't appreciate them for the same reasons I would.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.