RE: Focus images with Adobe photography

In fact the pin-hole array has been known for 8000 years or so and the
lenticular arrays were used in the 15th century by the Vatican.

Three D television is coming too, and 3d computer screens so 3d photography
will become common. The problem is the size of the lens it has to quite big
to cover the scene. 12 meters is about right for townscapes and landscapes,
for portraits I would think a lenticular array of at least a 1 x 1.5 meter
rectangle would be needed.

A pin-hole array of 100x100 holes could be made with aluminum foil punched
with 10,000 holes and then put this over a positive film about 1 cm away
with a lens cap to control the exposure.

When you have an image, you can project it with a similar array. You see the
image by looking at the array of pin holes.

Each pin hole has an image behind it and the rays from the image are
straight and pass through the hole the eye and brain sort out a 3D image.

I cannot work out if inversions of some sort needs to be made.

The full description is in the English bible, they were sold by Jesus and
were made by putting a lattice of wooden laths across the open end of a
small box with a sheet of painted multiple images behind the lattice.

The story is known as the parable of the lattice. I think it was Jesus'
sales pitch.

"It is not a person or a person's spirit it is an image that you can see"

The sale was against God's commandment "Though shall not worship graven
images".

The lattice is not banned by the Vatican. The problem is realism. Lattice TV
has also been demonstrated.

The Roman ones usually showed a nude woman in woody landscapes.

Chris.

The world goes on without you....