Re: Focus images with Adobe photography

Just as I expected!  Flies are a higher order species than we are!

Roger

snip --  "due = do"?

On 9 Oct 2007, at 7:30 PM, karl shah-jenner wrote:

Focus images instantly with Adobe’s computational photography

Dave Story demonstrates the only prototype of
Adobe's 3D camera lens, part of the company's
newest computational photography technique.

n do things that people now have to do manually,
much more easily”.

I'm sorry.. I think if it gets to the point where it's 'easier' to spend thousands of dollars for me to *focus* or shuffle my feet a few inches, then they've won and I truly would have become the mindless zombie consumer
the corporate machines want me to be.

http://www.physorg.com/news111141405.html