Re: Center For Fine Art Photography ETC

Andy,
        How has you health been?  Any lingering problems from the marrow transplant?

        On the shows:    The topics are different, The Center For Fine Photography has a much more restrictive topic. The Topic for RIT is Transport which is much larger in subject matter subject to a much larger interpretation of what Transport might mean. The picture I submitted for RIT contest would not qualify for the Center For Fine Photography because it has no human transport vehicle shown or implied.    That all I say about the picture. So if the other members of this list want to see it then you better submit enough pictures to the RIT Transport show so the show get posted !

Roy