free the Lenshoods?

I thought a lens hood was a member of the photographic Mafia.

Anyway, flare (Flair?) is part of the new look. It gets your 39 megapixel file a little closer to the sought after LOMO benchmark.

Pablo Coronel <pablo.coronel.70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Duct tape, brassing and such are awesome to deter thiefs....
they go for the sparkling stuff!

Now this cardboard shades are very good value for the money!