Re: PS script

Herschel

You only need to adjust the paper size to accommodate the individual prints and use the contact sheet function in PS. For example, just use 8.5 x 11 and use one column and 2 rows to get images in the 4x6 inch size together with the filename. If you want individual images, then set the paper size to 4x6 and the column to 1 and the rows to 1 and you're off. Save them all as JPEG's and ship them off to the printers.

Cheers,
James