Re: Difference between Canon EOS 30D and 40D

They probably share staff... :)

I suspect I'm not going to be able to convince myself I need (or even really want enough) the 40D. So now I'm trying to decide if two extra AF points and a dust removing thing is worth the "upgrade" to the 400D

Am

On 30 Sep 2007, at 20:03, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I'm surprised that he didn't just tell

>you it was 10 more.

I'm not: he would have needed a calculator to work that out :o)

I had on salesman in PC World insist that the bigger the aperture (f2.8 vs f4.5) the wider the field of view.

He got REALLY shirty when I tried (but failed) to correct him.

Rob

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/