Re: Difference between Canon EOS 30D and 40D

A new Fuji body with EOS mount would also do it do for me. Sigma not so much.

On 9/30/07, Alexander Georgiadis < georgiadis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm personally waiting for the EOS3D to come out. I need full frame. The old film EOS3 is still my body of choice. I hope Canon gets the ISO range of the new Nikon and better dynamic range in it's sensor. I am not a sports photographer so am not interested in frames per second.

I will also keep one eye open for a pro body from Sony(/Minolta) as I think that stabilization at sensor rather than on each lens is brilliant.

On 9/30/07, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx < wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm surprised that he didn't just tell

>you it was 10 more.

I'm not: he would have needed a calculator to work that out :o)

I had on salesman in PC World insist that the bigger the aperture (f2.8 vs f4.5) the wider the field of view.

He got REALLY shirty when I tried (but failed) to correct him.

Rob

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/

--
Alex Georgiadis