RE: [SPAM] need suggestions

Linda,

To be blunt - why would you want to work for a newspaper if you don't
like to do people.  Why would a newspaper want to hire you?

If I wanted to remember names I'd carry a digital recorder. Do DSLR's
cams have a sound recorder for stills as well as video?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.