Gallery comments

Howard Leigh
By any other name...I can smell the rose scent.  The lighting is just right.  I find the dark upper corners a little distracting, and I'm wondering if they were cropped out if I'd like the photograph more.

Quintin Tallon
Ocean Side in Sri Lanka:  Beautiful, with the dress and scarf flowing, but like another who commented on the photo, I'd like to see her entire foot in the frame.  Or, perhaps crop it closer to a 3/4 view?

Qkano
Rita:  A beautiful portrait.  This is nit picking,  but I'd like to have seen the catch on her bracelet turned so it didn't show.

Bob Sull
4ledspider 001:  A fascinating photograph.  How big was the spider?  I'm wondering if it were lit more from the side if the web could have been a little more obvious and the lighting more dramatic?

J Michael Sullivan
Back Bay Layers:  I like the way the buildings are stacked.  It really gives the feel of living in a city.  I'd like to see the same shot taken with a short lens to see if it opens the scene up and gives the photograph a different feel.

Alan Zinn
'50's sport cars at Meadow Brook Concours, Michigan:  The unusual slant on the subjects is interesting.  I like it.  Did you take any close-ups of the reflections in the cars?  This is always my favorite thing to do when I'm around shiny, reflective surfaces.

Tim Mulholland
Badland's Golden Sunset:  A beautiful shot.  I cropped out the sky, though, and I even like it more, but that's just me.

Thank you to all who contributed to the show, and to Andy and staff for hanging the exhibit.

Thank you to Darin, also, for prodding us to make comments on the show.

Marilyn
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."  George Eliot