PF Exhibit update 09-22-07 - Comments

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 22 2007.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Howard Leigh - By any other name...
Beautiful color.

Quintin Tallon - Ocean Side in Sri Lanka
I like the rhythm in this image. The wind and movement certainly add to the
over all image. I would like to see her foot for grounding.

Qkano - Rita
Beautiful portrait and here eyes are just so expressive. Great exposure,
color and mood. I did go look at some of the other shots of the cast.

Bob Sull - 4ledspider 001
Thanks for sharing you method. I would not have wanted to be the assistant
for this shot.

J Michael Sullivan - Back Bay Layers
Well done. The layers of buildings are very effective. Well seen; well shot.

Alan Zinn - '50's sport cars at Meadow Brook Concours, Michigan
I find myself looking around and turning my head to see more. The shot
engendered a lot of attention and study on my part.

Tim Mulholland - Badland's Golden Sunset
Lovely golden glow that you captured so well.

Many thanks to Andy and the team for getting the gallery out there each
week.

Rene Hales
See my photos.
http://www.pbase.com/halesr/galleries