Re: PF exhibit 09-15-07

Darin,
    Actually the butterfly picture you see is a fifth version. I have a lighter blue background, a normal colored background, a back ground that is normal but areas are darkened. I even decided to change the title as the original the butterfly was sitting on a flower but is now flying thru the blue yonder artistically.
The blue one posted usually get more reactions but I also like some of the other background too.
    The reason I mentions the larger sizes is that some of the heavy manipulated picture files can be quite pixilated in a small file at 72 dpi. Some pictures do look quite ok at 72 dpi and some don't. Also one see the fine detail or "brush strokes" better in a larger version and I have started printing some of my prints larger than the standard 8 x 10" format as peoples see the detail better (that is they don't view the larger prints from the correct viewing distance which would normal the detail relative to an 8 x 10" format.  I am setting up a blog where I have to keep the dots per inch at 72 or the pictures get too large as they display at the screen resolution.   In this blog software template  a 300 dpi gets displayed at
4.16 x the size of the file on a 72 dpi screen. There is another method of uploading which produces various smaller sizes and I will try them out. And of course there are a number of other sites that offer free pages I might try out.
Roy