Roswell 1847

Guys and Gals - statesdide.

If any of you are in to film and want a real life my second feature film "Roswell 1847" (starriing Norman Lovett from
Red Dwarf) has been accepted into both the Los Angeles and New York film festivals. Get to see me in the loudest suit
you could ever imagiine in this "comedy western meets flying saucers" type adventure.

Trailer at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K692bs_1yOE
I'm the bloke who dies in agony at the end!!!!

LA is soon (sorry about the url wrap)
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&pl=itn&eventId=210995

NY is early next year.

Sorry for the flagrant self-publicity and all that - I'll show some more photos over the next few wekks (Hinest guv)

Rob Talbot

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/