Re: Mold

HAZMAT suits with externally pumped in air!

Regards,
Bob...
"Life isn't like a box of chocolates . .
it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roel Muñoz" <rmunoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

Currently we're photographing rare manuscripts and books and photographers are feeling the effects of dust and mold. Already we have a hepa air filtration system in use and photogs are using latex gloves and masks, but still rashes and sinus issues are prevalent. Anyone know of a good, quiet fumigation system out there?

Thanks in advance,
Roel