Re: Mold

If its that bad, I would suggest finding an industrial hygienist to assess the situation.  There may be more there than meets the eye depending on the nature of the conditions and types of mold that are likely creating the problems.

Roel Muñoz <rmunoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

Currently we're photographing rare manuscripts and books and
photographers are feeling the effects of dust and mold. Already we
have a hepa air filtration system in use and photogs are using latex
gloves and masks, but still rashes and sinus issues are prevalent.
Anyone know of a good, quiet fumigation system out there?

Thanks in advance,
Roel

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.