Re: once again - panorama creating

Hi!

I wandered through Your site. There were some really wonderful shots!!

Thanks for the suggestion, but as I already answered to the previous letter, I am not using Photoshop right now. I do have an older official PS version for MacOS plaform, but do not own any Mac right now.
Mess of circumstances.

I did use CS2 quite recently and know about lots of possibilities offered by the package, but currently I am discovering how it is possible to do things in a totally different configuration, on the example of GIMP. Capable program, but as I said already - everything is misplaced. I feel like that hare who lost his spectacles :)

Sincerely,

Peeter Vissak
www.fotovissak.com (waiting for reconstruction work)

PS: Perhaps I should consider more seriously that bank robbery ;)

PV