Re: This year's fair

Hi Sherie,

Our fair is a big thing, probably because this area started out as a rural area where alfalfa farmers were abundant. Of course, those days (sadly) are gone now. Our fair lasts 11 days and the displays of fine arts and home arts are amazing.

Marilyn
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." Winston Churchill