Re: Gallery comments

Once again, thanks to all involved, sending their photos for comments and those who take the time to let us share these unique shots.  I am by no means a professional but I try to look at different perspectives and possibilities.

Valery Firsov--Potter
I find this to be interesting but maybe moreso if it was totally in focus, the hands being coated definitely give it a different look.

Alan Zinn--Midway panorama, Michigan
Love the colors, the action and the total colorfullness of this one, if it were mine I might try it also with some of the left edge cropped off to equal the right side.

Michael Hughes--Basque Dancers
A rather interesting picture, I like the way you caught the fireworks being arched over the dancer.  Lot of good shots possible here I think, I'm betting you had a great time :)

Linda Buttstead--True Love
No comments by me as this is mine.

Emily L. Ferguson--Raising the foresail on Rugosa
The way you captured the motion of this fellow working the lines is really neat, they are basically invisible but with the still lines behind him, you know he is working them.  Very nice.

Marilyn Dalrymple
I like the colors on this, makes me think of sunset, water, and fall colors.  It looks like an abstract painting, and it also makes me wonder what the actual photo was.

Linda B.