Re: a new tool ..soon maybe?

From: "Emily L. Ferguson"
Re: a new tool ..soon maybe?

: No, you didn't break the list.  It's just that, to me, that new
: "tool" is appalling.
:
: Bad enough the extent to which cons dominate western culture without
: making it any easier.  Soon it will be impossible to even seek out
: all the points of view that might add up to what really happened.

I don't know if this will ease your distress or make it worse, but have a
peak here:
http://gpstekreviews.com/2007/05/20/di-gps-mini-geotagging-dslr-camera-atta
chment/

" di-GPS mini Geotagging DSLR Camera Attachment
A timestamp for your photos is not enough when you can geotag it and have
both the time and the location of each of your photos. The di-GPS mini is a
DSLR attachment that will give you this flexibility. GPS positioning is