Re: PF member's exhibit 18-08-07

19 aug 2007 kl. 01.44 skrev PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx:
Per,

Excellent picture Per. I would have like the yellow inside of the flower to be a bit brighter to attract the eye  more.
Roy

Per Ofverbeck - Anemone Pulsatilla
Thank you, Roy!

From an aestethic point of view, I could agree about the yellow, but then there is a documentary aspect as well.  This plant has a droop just to protect its intimate parts (!) from sun and drought (see the hair - it´s another type of protection against drought, not against frost as might be thought), and so the innards are rather shaded in reality.

For me, the real point of inteest is that little ant crawling on the bottom petal (as displayed here, it may be a bit too small to really be seen in all detail.  What bugs me myself most are those unsharp, white straws in the background.

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"