NASA news release with PhotoForum connection - sort of

OK - so a little bitty shameless self-promotion!  ;)

This note is for nothing more than to share I've made a
connection to a NASA news release - 1st for me!! You can
start (if interested) with the news release at:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2007-090
or immediately go further in the news release page to:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/20070815/
or right to my tiny contribution at:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/20070815/f.html

or see this last page off my web folder at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-misc/nasa-bullet-shadowgraph-1.jpg

cheers!
andy