Re: NASA news release with PhotoForum connection - sort of

Congratulations, Andy. No surprise to us, though. We already think you are "cat's meow" {:->
(I just got this from a friend and thought it appropriate to pass along now.) NASA recently sent a number of Holsteins into orbit for experimental purposes. They called it the herd shot round the world.

Marilyn