Re: Hey, Hot Shot Summer Photography Competition ends today

Mark Blackwell wrote:
Well going to some websites to check has risks too. Even if it is a legit contest, which I have no reason to suspect it is anything but that, the fact that it charged an entry fee hit me a bit differently than most I suspect. That's ok though. People have been telling me Im different all my life, and it was in no way meant to be an attack of any sort on the original poster. My question was simply to find out what the groups thoughts. A better approach might have been a private email to list op

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7>
These were my feelings as well.......

Bob

--