Re: Hey, Hot Shot Summer Photography Competition ends today

While I am not a fan nor patron of paying to have my work reviewed, I realize it is the cost of doing business.  With the advent of digital and a substantial resurgence in photography the number of submissions has grown to a point where more staff is required simply to keep up.

Steve, I would like you to expound on what you meant by "Manhattan Taste". It interests me.

Thanks,
--
Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com