Re: anything going on?

I'm working on my China project (some images at: http://www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2432 ). I am doing it in lith so I have gotten word from Fotospeed that a new batch of lith paper will be at freestyle in about a month.

I had to install an air conditioner in my darkroom as well. It was up to 80 in there. Too hot for my film and paper storage.

On the plus side, however, my water coming straight out of the tap is at a perfect 72F, perfect for darkroom processing.

Robert
--
Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com