Re: anything going on?

Been brooding over a prospective wedding shoot where the couple never
showed up for their consult and never called either; taking care of my
son's kitten while he's out of town; writing my sister who has not
written to me in several years, bla, bla, bla... Still reading the list
and enjoying the gallery.

btw- What do all of you do when a prospective customer misses an
appointment and does not call? Do you try to contact them? And how do you
do so diplomatically?

Shyrell