Re: anything going on?

I think it's too hot and we're all sitting still trying not to perspire. I've been working on a book for days and days and days (it seems), and running around trying to make printers talk to computers through a router, and helping a friend prepare an application for a grant, and taking care of my food coop, and being sick - coughing and blowing my nose for what seems like hours.

So, yes.  Things are quiet.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx