Re: anything going on?

Linda,

As feedback on your test of the list server, and
if you need something to read, check out my
revised list of photography books at:

http://www.photogalleryreview.com/Top_100_Photo_Books.html

I just completed adding links to Wikpedia for all of the photographer bios,
and links to all of the books in Amazon.

Or check out the home page at:

www.photogalleryreview.com

Regards
Steve Harris

Formyrotts@xxxxxxx wrote:
I just have to send this to test whether or not I am getting any mail from the list! I haven't had anything come across for about 4 days (maybe more) and I am wondering if somehow I was either taken off the list or it was blocked. If I see this email then I will know that everyone is busy doing their own things and nothing very exciting is happening. Linda B.