Re: A more outrageous question

In order to play devil's advocate further, I propose that the predominant thing that going to school from age 5 teaches us is that we intrinsically know nothing and that in order to know "something", we need to be taught it by an authorized learning institution who are the repositories of all of man's wisdom.

Thus you can just go out and capture what you see by setting to "P" and pressing the button, but don't expect to be recognized by the cognicenti untill you can explain how a beyer array is interpolated.

smiling in anticipation

.

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,