RE: A more outrageous question

Yup, that’s the way I look at it Michael - a journey of learning. It’s part of the joy, actually, for it to be difficult. I just wish it wasn’t often such a costly lesson.

Over the last year or so I’ve been procuring all the equipment I need to set up a darkroom in my home and process my own film. I’m looking forward to this day, not just from a cost perspective but from an educational one. It is a huge omission I think to leave this part out when one intends to gain full competence.

Paul

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:44 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: A more outrageous question

In a message dated 19/07/2007 18:33:48 GMT Standard Time, paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

if I knew everything I wouldn't have that sick feeling having just
spent 60 bucks in developing only to find none of them are keepers...

In that instance Paul you should consider that you have invested $60 in your education. Some classes are fun, some not so, but both work - if you let them.

Michael