Re: [SPAM] Re: criticism and teaching

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Karl, Interesting about the Montreal - a handsome car indeed. I can see why you like it and the Chargers. I had no idea it was designed with N. Am market in mind Can't recall ever seeing one on the street in US. Everyone's been crazy about the Spider after "The Graduate." Alfa Romeo is the featured marquee at the Meadow Brook Concours this year. Speaking of Pacers... I nominate the Pontiac Aztec as the most grotesque example of corporate malfeasance so far this century.

I just have to jump in and amy $0.02.......

I agree with the Aztec being ugly, but I think the Scion B is a close second.  Then somewhere in the lineup I have to add the Honda Element, and the new Dodge Nitro.......

It is hard for me to understand how a company can build: #1 The Scion C, a good looking coupe and the B Box, and # The Dodge Charger, the old and the new, and the Nitro.......   In each example the two vehicles are 180 degrees out of phase with each other, IMHO.......

Bob

                          /////
                         ( O O )
--------------------oOOO-----O----OOOo-----73 de w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        I plan to live forever.  So far so good...........