Re: [SPAM] Re: Another top three Teaching tecnhniques

Yes, aesthetics is a mine field, you should be extremely carefull when going there (that's the reason almost all instructors avoid the subject like the plague.....).
You should let them discuss matters, but make an effort to keep the discussion focused on the departure point.