Re: Top 3 things that taught you the most about photography

On 7/13/07, Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I am always interested in how people learn.  Id be interested hearing what others thought were the top 3 things that taught them the most about photography??

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Getting interested in the work of Ansel Adams - - Inspired me to learn to use Light

Good subject matter to work on - most notably my sports teams (learning to shoot under any conditions) and the United States National Parks (as in -- i might only be here once so i better get this right)

My digital camera -- my photography really took off when i didnt have to worry about conserving film

--
Tim Holmes
W8TAH - Amateur Extra Operator