Gallery comments

Hello again.  After a comment about no mail going to the list (not by me this time--but I agree, it's seems slower then usual), I decided to send comments on the Gallery.  Thanks Andy for taking the time to post all of them every week.  Linda B.

Lea Murphy - Wylie

I doubt there are many photos that show the perfect baby!  Nicely done!

Per Ofverbeck

I like this perspective, at first I was thinking the far right partial window was a distraction but the more I look at it, the more it draws me along the road to the right, and if there is a partial window, I also wonder what else is around the corner.

David Small
Color is what draws me to this, and it isnt just one or two but all sorts, shades, sizes,  One of those photos that is interesting in many respects, regardless of the fact the subject is just aluminum cans.

Robert G. Ernest
Well done portrait of a gentleman.  I picture him as the owner of an estate in France, always in charge, kindly but capable and never loosing control in his realm.  When first viewing this, the one distraction is the 'thing' in the fireplace behind his foot, but once I was past that, (and it did not take long), I could picture him only stopping long enough to get past this bothersome chore of sitting for a photograph.

Marilyn Dalrymple

Beautifull flowers, perfect lighting, oddly alien and nothing in the picture to show me otherwise, nice!  :)

Emily Ferguson

Another photo of a reflection but not just an ordinary reflection.  I makes me wonder while looking at this picture, if I could stand in front of the building, what else would be in the reflection; is the reflection a twisted version of reality in a different dimension?

Vallery Firsov

there is no doubt about this photo, it is what it is, showing a person that enjoys being in the outdoors, fishing, possibly for his evening meal, and taking his enjoyment of outdoors even further by riding his bike.  Everything you wanted to know about this moment in the man's life is shown here.

Rene M. hales

At first glance this was just flowers, white? yellow?  but after a longer look I do like this black and white.  The color is not there but it doesnt need to be and perhaps it would be a distraction.  It looks like a photograph of flowers but in reality if it was shown in color, it might be weeds that have overgrown, but by removing the color it turns to a b/w of daisy type flowers--nice :)

Rodrigo da Cunha

When I first opened the page with the thumbnails, this photo was the first to catch my eye--it is one of those times that perfection is captured for all time.  The colors, symetry, solitude, and more are all one could ask for in this picture.  Thanks for sharing!

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour