Emily's Gehry photo

Emily,

Very nice picture of Stata building  - a wonderful composition that really captures the feeling of a very powerful and challenging architectural statement  I have a love/hate thing going with Gehery. He was a brilliant choice to create an architectural icon representing MIT.

I'll be in Cambridge next week a block away and am looking forward to photographing it some more.  Hope to get the great clouds you had.

Here's my whack at it:

http://www.panoramacamera.us/m_stata.html

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!