Re: Emily's Gehry photo

Thanks, Alan. It's a very interesting photo op. I only spent around an hour and a half with it before the caverns got too dark for my best ISOs, but there are at least 4 hours of reflection games that one could play that I never even started on, and all that polished aluminum in enamelled colors was really interesting too.

I never found a way inside, either, but that would require some good portable light, I suspect.

Don't count on the weather, however. Whenever I get that weather I know it's blind luck!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx