Re: Gallery

Thanks for your perceptive comment, Marilyn.

I find that there is something very sad in the Princess' eyes, a longing for something.  She is a fallen princess, trapped behind the glass wall of the storewindow.  The "real woman" is more attractive in some way, but just as unreal, since she is the product of the marketing team...
Best to all.
Guy

PS:  I'll be away for the next month or so.  I'll try to post from my remote location.  Happy shooting.
Marilyn wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 16 2007. Authors
with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Guy Glorieux
The Princess:  This photograph, like Herschel's, tells a story.  Maybe it's because I'm female, but the "princess" and the picture of the female on the right (my right) of the photograph show females as society thinks we want to be, or should be.  The image of the lady in the lower left-hand corner show us a more realistic representation of females, and this image is kind of crammed down into the corner,  but I find the "real" woman  more attractive than the princess.   This photograph sends many messages, and demands thoughtful contemplation.